- This Document constitute an integral part of the regulations developed for ACCREDITO.COM electronic communication system by HSM sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa.; the said regulations are available at www.accredito.com (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations). The terms defined in the Regulations shall have the same meaning in this document.
II. User Personal Data Protection
- Providing all personal data as indicated in the Registration Form is voluntary, however it is necessary to render the Services by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider is the administrator of the personal data and is responsible for their protection in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of their personal data and the free transfer of such data and the revocation of the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
- The Service Provider processes the User’s personal data provided in the course of Registration to the extent necessary to duly perform the Services or ensure their functionality, including communication with the Users.
- The User’s consent for receiving commercial information regarding the Service Provider by electronic communications (e.g. SMS, MMS, e-mail) makes it possible for the Service Provider to send the marketing information to the given email address or telephone number.
- The User’s consent for processing the personal data by the Service Provider for marketing purposes of the entities which cooperate with the Service Provider makes it possible for the Service Provider to send the marketing information regarding these entities, provided that the User’s personal data are not made available to any third party and any such information is provided directly by the Service Provider.
- Within the scope of the delivery of the Services the Service Provider may process the data given during the Registration and during the use of ACCREDITO.COM so as to generate collective statistics and reports and adjust the offer of ACCREDITO.COM to the areas of the User’s interest.
- In the course of using ACCREDITO.COM, the User may create a Contact Database. Specific terms and conditions regarding the processing of data contained in the Contact Database are available in the Contact Database Appendix.
- Based on legitimate interest, the service provider processes the users' personal information for the marketing of its own, or its partners’, products or services, including user-personalized products and services. The user has a right to object to data processing at any time.
- Data processing used for marketing purposes of the provider’s or its partners’ products or services does not result in the sharing of the user’s personal data. Marketing information received by the user come directly from the service provider.
- The data made available by the User may be forwarded to the entities which cooperate with the Service User in providing the Services. In particular, to the extent necessary to operate the payment system, the Service Provider will provide the payment operator with the data concerning the Services, including the User personal data.
- The User’s personal data, including email address, are made available to other Users to the extent it is necessary to use the Service or ensure the functionality of the Services, including sending messages between users. In such circumstances, the administrator of the personal data will also be the User who on his/her own account processes the personal data of another User in accordance with the applicable regulations. The Service Provider shall be not held liable for any act or omission of the User acting as the administrator of the personal data of another User.
- The User shall not disclose to any third party any personal information and data that refer to other Users which have been obtained by the User in connection with the use of the Services, unless the User has been granted a prior consent from the User the information and data refer to.
- In connection with the data processing under ACCREDITO.COM the User shall have the right to:
- Access the User’s personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Service Provider processes the data and to obtain information about such processing;
- Rectify the data, if the data processed by the Service Provider are incorrect or incomplete;
- Require the Service Provider to remove the data (when the personal data are necessary for the delivery of the Services, the request for removal such data shall mean the termination of the Agreement).
- Require the Service Provider to restrict the data processing;
- Transfer the data, i.e. the right to receive the personal data provided to the Service Provider and send them to another administrator;
- File a complaint with the supervisory body in Poland or in another Member State, having jurisdiction over the User’s usual residence or employment address or over the place of alleged breach of GDPR;
- Revoke at any time the User’s consent (without affecting the legal compliance of the processing which was done based on the User’s consent before revocation).
- The user’s objection to data processing based on legitimate interest caused by extraordinary circumstances on the user’s part.
- Any correspondence concerning the processing of personal data in connection with the use of ACCREDITO.COM, including any correspondence related with the exercise of the above rights shall be forwarded directly to the Service User at the following address HSM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. ul. Plac Andersa 761-894 Poznań, Polska with the annotation “Personal Data Protection”.
- The personal data being processed to deliver the Services will be processed by the Service Provider for the period of using the Services and, thereafter, for the period which is necessary to secure or assert any claims of the Service Provider.
- The personal data processed based on the User’s consent will be processed by the Service Provider until the User’s consent for data processing is revoked.
- On the basis of standard data protection clauses, the Users’ personal data will be provided to Accredito.com, Inc. with the seat in 8 The Green STE B Dover, Delaware 19901 United States. Any information on providing the data and any copies of the provided data may be obtained by contacting the Service Provided at the following address Accredito.com, Inc., 237 Kearny Street #9142, San Francisco, CA 94108
- Cookie files are computer data, particularly text files, that are stored in the devices of the Users and to be used from the following webpages of the Service Provider: accredito.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Webpages”).
- Cookies are used by the Service Provider for the following purposes:
- to adjust the content of the Websites to the preferences of the User and to optimise the using of the Websites (in particular the files allow for recognition of the device of the User using the Websites and to appropriately display the Website adjusted to the User’s individual needs);
- to generate statistics which enable to understand how the Users use the Websites which allows for improvement of the structure and content of the said Websites;
- to maintain the session of the User (after logging in), due to which the User does not need to enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- The Service Provider uses two principal cookie types: “session” and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the Website or closing the software (Internet browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time determined in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Moreover, the Service Provider uses the following types of cookie files:
- “necessary” cookies which allow for using the Services available within the Website, e.g. authorising cookies used for the services requiring authorisation within the Website;
- cookies for security purposes, e.g. those used for detecting abuse of authorisation within the Website;
- “efficiency” cookies which allow for gathering information on the method of using the Websites;
- “functional” cookies which allow for “remembering” settings selected by the User and customisation of the User’s interface, e.g. within the selected language or region of the User, font size, Website appearance etc.;
- “advertisement” cookie files that make it possible to provide the Users with advertising content which is adjusted to the areas of their interest and also to limit the number of hits for the same advertisement on the Webpages.
- The Service Provider represents that the software that is used to view the Webpages (web browser) has a default setting to store the cookie files in the User’s end device. The Users of the Webpages may at any time change the settings of the cookie files. The settings for the cookie files may be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of the cookie files in the web browser or to show the information each time the files are stored in the User’s devices. Any details about the possibility and the methods of handling the cookie files are available in the settings of the web browser being used by the User.
- The Service Provider informs that the limitations of cookie application may affect certain functionalities available at the Websites.
- The cookie files being stored in the end device of the User of the Webpages may also be used by entities that cooperate with the Service Provider, advertisement providers and partners, e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Rollbar and LinkedIn. More information about these Cookies or similar technologies can be found on the webpages of such third parties.
IV. Additional information
- Information on the logs collected by the Service Provider shall not be disclosed to any person except for the persons authorised to administer the servers and Websites. The logs may provide the basis for generating statistics constituting administration aid. The collective summary of the said statistics do not contain any User identification features.
- The Service Provider collects information on using ACCREDITO.COM Websites by the Users and their IP addresses on the basis of the analysis of the access logs. The said information shall be used for technical purposes related to the administration of the website servers and for statistical purposes. Pursuant to Art. 18 Item 6 of the polish Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering Services electronically and other applicable provisions of law, the Service Provider may be obligated to disclose the information contained in access logs, including in particular the IP number of the computer, upon request of the competent State Authorities for the purposes of the proceedings conducted by the said authorities.
Date of last update of the document content: 05-08-2019